RSS

Omaha Press Club

Chris Filed Under: Labels:
For those of you who follow "The Office" on NBC, I'm basically on the party planning committee for our office. Part of being on our Spirit Committee is planning for our Christmas party, and that included helping plan the menu, which I gladly volunteered to lend my expertise!

The Press Club is a very swank place, located at the top of one of the tallest buildings in the city. They have a very impressive menu to go along with their impressive location. I started out with a Lobster Bisque, and then had a Prime Rib French-Dip sandwich (pictured above) which was amazing. I don't know if it was because the meal was free, really good or a combination of both, but it literally melted in my mouth.

We were fed an assortment of deserts which were equally impressive... I really like the Torte.

All I can say is I can't wait for our Christmas party!

UPDATE: Our party here never happened due to budget cuts... it sucks I know, but hey, at least I got a free meal out of it!

edit post

0 Responses to "Omaha Press Club"