RSS

Halo, Goodbye!

Chris Filed Under: Labels: , ,

After a very shaky game 3, the Red Sox finally put away the Angels in the bottom of 9th inning... talk about dramatics! I thought we were doing ok during the 7th... we were up by 2 and Lester was still going strong. However, the bullpen kinda choked, but thanks to new guys Jed Lowery and Jason Bay, we were able to squeek on by for the win!

I'm glad it didn't go to game 5, as I have lost a lot of sleep this past week watching the games.... I can finally rest easy, at least until Friday! Dice-K gets to pitch again, so hopefully he gets a little more support from the offense this time than in game 2. I also hope that the bullpen comes out a little stronger and lives up to thier Black Pearl nickname!

edit post

0 Responses to "Halo, Goodbye!"