RSS

La Casa

Chris Filed Under: Labels:

This past Friday I went to La Casa for lunch. I have always driven by their sign (a midget playing a banjo), and for some reason I have always thought of this place as a Mexican joint. As it turns out, it's actually Italian-American food!

Pictured above is thier Pizza/Pasta lunch special. I got a slice (actually a sqaure) of pie (Canadian Bacon, olives, onions and peppers) and Cheese Ravoli with this really amazing sauce (I can't remember exactly what was in it, but it was good!). I also had a really nice salad with this really thick dressing that would be perfect for chicken wings.

I think the service was pretty decent too... I only saw the bottom of my ice tea once, and even though my food was a little late, it was ok. I suspect it is because I was Asian (all the minorities were corralled into the back corner in the restaurant), but that is for another day!

I think this place is definitely a keeper, as the price and food quality is right. I'm looking forward to trying some of the other things on the menu.


edit post

0 Responses to "La Casa"