RSS

Szechuan Sunrise

Chris Filed Under: Labels:


For those of you who have never been, this is my favorite place to eat in Nebraska. Period! I eat at this place so much that the owner doesn't really even need to ask what I want to order and I never pay for drinks. In fact if I do a "to go" order, I usually get free tea and soup while I wait!

Pictured here is their Bean Curd (Tofu) Sezuan Style and Chicken Lo Mein. The bean curd is really good over steam riced. It's nice and spicy, and totally worth the really bad gas I get from eating it! The Lo Mein is another staple which gets devoured quite regularly.

I can't wait for my brother to move back to Nebraska, because we have already planned to have a standing meeting here every Sunday!

I have never had a bad meal here (and as much as I eat here, that's saying something!).... when a place is good on your stomach and your wallet, it's full of win!

edit post

0 Responses to "Szechuan Sunrise"