RSS

Twisted Fork

Chris Filed Under: Labels:

I have seen this place in the Old Market for months now, but never really had the opportunity to eat there, so when Amy and Alyssa asked if I wanted to go there for lunch, I jumped at the opportunity!

We started off with the fried pickles, which were actually very addicting, even more so than potato chips. They came with this black-pepper horseradish sauce that complimented them very well. Even though it was deep fried, the grease was minimal, making it that much more enjoyable.

For my main course, I had the Pitchfork Ranch Meatloaf (pictured above). I'm a sucker for meatloaf, and I got really excited when I saw it on the menu. It was glazed with this sugar-chipotle sauce, which was amazing. Throw in some mashed potatoes with gravy and you have the perfect comfort food. I got the lunch size portion, and it was very filling, so I can only imagine what the dinner sized portion will get you...

Everything was reasonably priced, which is also a plus in my book. I really think Laura would enjoy this place a lot since a lot of the stuff is what she considers "regular food!"

edit post

0 Responses to "Twisted Fork"