RSS

The Taj

Chris Filed Under: Labels:


Ah yes the Taj, my favorite Indian place in Omaha. I like this place because when I'm too lazy to cook my own curry at home, I can something just as good (ok, maybe even a little better) here.

Not only is the food good here, it isn't outrageously priced! Ordering something similar from other Indian places in town will almost certainly be $3-5 more, and that adds up quickly.

The thing I love most about the Taj is their naan and their tea. They have several different kinds of naan (the garlic is super yummy), and the chai is amazing.

Pictured above is their Madras curry, with a plate of naan in the background. It wasn't as hot as I would have liked it to be (which was probably a good thing for Laura, my roommate and the people in the unit next to me), but it was still very good. I like my curry very thick so that it sticks to you ribs, and this curry did just that.

edit post

0 Responses to "The Taj"