RSS

Four Sisters (Huong Que) @ Falls Church, VA

Chris Filed Under: Labels:

My Uncle and fellow foodie Danny wanted to take my brother, Laura and I out to lunch before we left the DC area, so we decided to hit up this Vietnamese place in Falls Church called the Four Sisters. He had read about it in a magazine that the Washington Post put out that listed that top restaurants in the area, so we figured it was worth a shot.

Two words: FREAKING AMAZING!

The place was very cool... it looked like a really fancy restaurant with the all the decorations, lighting, music, etc. The first good sign I saw walking in was it was packed, not just with people, but packed with Vietnamese people. The next good sign was the menu was in both Vietnamese and and English (double bonus!).

We started off with the shrimp toast (the magazine said that is what they were famous for), which was very good. Even though it was deep fried and whatnot, it was soggy or greasy at all. I had vermicelli with shrimp and scallops (shown above), which was excellent. My brother had my usual choice at Vietnamese places (buon thit nuong), but he didn't finish it, so I got to eat off of his plate as well, and that was also very good. To polish it all off, we had 2 very large bowls of this dumpling/rice noodle soup which was out of this world.

For the quality and amount of food we got, it was very well priced (even though I didn't pay a dime... thanks Uncle Danny!). I will be definitely be stopping by next time I'm in the area!

edit post

0 Responses to "Four Sisters (Huong Que) @ Falls Church, VA"