RSS

South Park: Eat, Pray, Queef

Chris Filed Under: Labels: ,


Wow... everytime I think they have pushed the envelope as far as they can, they push it even further! Laura and I laughed our asses off while watching this. Our favorite part had to be the congressional hearing (shown above).... I will never think of the "Road Warrior" the same way again. The episode concluded with a musical number that had Laura and I in tears!

This episode did raise the question in my mind is there such an double standard as the episode suggests? I actually drummed up enough courage (or some might say stupidity!) to ask Laura if she thought there was a double standard, and she replied no because after hanging out with me so long, farts no longer phase her!

edit post

0 Responses to "South Park: Eat, Pray, Queef"