RSS

MAGE Con Spring 09 Live Coverage! - Day 1

Chris Filed Under: Labels:
Here we are at MAGE Con Spring 09.... I will updating this as the day progresses...

Things are pretty quiet now, but here is small teaser of what is to come... super heavies galore!




Update 1: Robert Ridsal showed up with this AMAZING Gargant... completely scratched built! The details on the model is insane, and I will be taking some close ups of it later tonight.

I also got in a game vs. Dennis and his Hrud (using the IG rules). We played a Spearhead mission with 2 objectives, in which I won 1-0. Had Dennis not rolled abysmially, he would have blown me off the table. Score one for the World Eators!
World Eators surround an objective in a swirlling maelstrom of gore!

edit post

1 Response to "MAGE Con Spring 09 Live Coverage! - Day 1"

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. Chris!

    Where is the update?

    jp
    :0)