RSS

First game with Lower Bowl Season Tickets!

Chris Filed Under: Labels: ,
This is the view from my new seats in the lower bowl... absolutely fantastic! I have the best co-workers ever!

I actually went 1.5 hours before tip off just out of habit... not having to wait in line with the rest of my peers will definitely take some getting used to.

Funny story: I went to sit in them for the first time, and the Qwestapo usher came up to me and told me to go sit with the rest of the students in the student section. I whipped out my season ticket and said, "Not today sir!" Having not missed a home game this entire season, I guess the ushers knew who I was... I was touched. We had a good laugh about it and he congratulated me on my graduation.

edit post

0 Responses to "First game with Lower Bowl Season Tickets!"